- ‘A Soccer Ball About Me’, is a fun, first week back to school, all about me art activity.
- This soccer ball template invites students to respond to prompts in a personal, imaginative way. Try using doodles, mark making, graffiti style lettering and imagery.
- 16 Instructions/prompts on the ball template include: Name, Age, Self Portrait, Favorite Song, Food, Book, Sport and Color
- ‘A Ball About Me’ garland for students to decorate and display. With 2 letters per US letter/A4 size page, this will make a large welcoming banner for the new classroom or bulletin board.
- Additional templates for early finishers and relaxation time – make a soccer ball bookmark, and explore pattern, shape and color with two additional abstract soccer ball doodle worksheets.
- You will only need basic materials for this activity – good quality paper for printing, colored pencils and marker pens, string or pegs for the garland.
- The photographed color example included in the packet uses a black ball point pen and marker pens to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to grade 4’s and above.
- The finished artworks make a fabulous eye catching group wall display and also work well laminated and suspended from the ceiling. Watch them spin!
- They also look great as personal journal or sketchbook covers for students.
- Ideal for use as an icebreaker activity or as an art specific lesson.
- UK/Aus/NZ version, with ‘favourite colour’ spelling is included in the pack – artwork prints out on A4 too.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan