- This Free Printable All About Me questionnaire – 50 questions to ask kids – is designed to enable students to explore their learning preferences. This includes their likes, dislikes, skills and challenges, as they set new goals for the coming year.
- This useful resource can be helpful in the classroom, or as a reflective homework activity with parents.
- The activity includes ‘All About Me’ questions such as age, birthday, favorite food etc, and also ‘explores a bit further’ with questions such as,
- How do you feel this week?
- What challenges you?
- What support do you need?
- Along with some open ended sentences to complete, such as,
- ‘I imagine, I aim to, I wonder….’
- Two versions are included – USA and UK/Aus/Canada spellings for color/colour etc.
- 4 ‘Pop Art Speech Bubble’ posters are also included to decorate the bulletin board and encourage conversation.
You might also like to view
On the blog:
‘All about me’ projects that encourage individuality and self expression
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan