These ‘cool’ all about me, art and writing prompt activities are a creative way to focus students of all abilities and build a strong community during the first week back to school.
Break the ice, get to know more about your students, and encourage them to express their individuality, set goals, and connect with their classmates.
Build an interactive classroom display to kick off the year with this versatile selection of activities.
Save 25% with this handy bundle.
What’s included in this bundle?
• A Box All About Me – learn about Pop Art
• A Ball All About Me – engage your sporty students
• Growth Mindset Coloring Pages – build a positive learning environment
• A T-Shirt All About Me – combine writing and doodling
• A Robot All About Me – explore shape and construction
• Cool Question Cards – a fun get-to-know-you activity
• My Summer Memories – reflect and share with this cool template
• Questionnaire – 50 in-depth questions
- Resources are low prep – just print and go
- Print onto cardstock for the best results
- You will only need basic art materials – colored marker pens and pencils, tape, glue stick, string, scissors
- Clear instructions and detailed hand-drawn finished examples are included
- These activities aim to explore design, encourage visual expression, and also include written elements.
- Questionnaires and prompts are designed to help students set goals, explore their strengths, and define areas where support may be needed
Ideas for use:
- Build a strong sense of community during the first week back
- Safe for shy or nervous students to share about themselves
- Meet the Teacher
- Open House
- Bulletin board displays
- ESL students
- Students with learning disabilities
- Encourage creativity in those less confident
- Goal setting and growth mindset
- Social and emotional – help students explore their feelings
- Welcoming new students
- New teacher introduction
- Helpful low prep project for substitute teachers
- End of Year review
What are teachers saying about this All About Me bundle?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Blended Learning Store says,
“Love this bundle! I use it every year during the first two weeks of back to school. My students enjoy coloring them and completing all the questions and activities on those beautiful robots, t-shirts, and soccer balls. I highly recommend this product. Thank you! Our classroom looks so beautiful and cheerful during Back-to-School Night. We get lots of compliments.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Suzanne B says,
“Love this. My students got excited about the projects and really connected with them while being able to show their own personal talents.”
You might like to view other art bundles to keep the creativity flowing in your classroom:
- Fall Art and Writing Activities
- Halloween Art and Writing Activities
- Winter Art and Writing Activities
- New Year Art Activities (updated each year for free)
Stay in touch!
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only