- These ‘All About Me’ imaginative resources are ideal for use as getting to know you activities or as art specific lessons at both the beginning and end of year.
- Save 30% with this detailed bundle offer.
- Learn more about your students in a fun way and encourage them to express their individuality, goals, views, excitement and fears, likes and dislikes in a creative, safe and encouraging way.
- These activities are ideal for Grades 5-8 and are suitable for engaging both boys and girls, reflecting current trends and interests of this ‘tween, young teen’ age group.
- Snaphots About Us – Make an instant camera and ‘develop’ your own pics
- Graffiti About Us – Fun graffiti-inspired name art and goal setting
- A Backpack About Me – A multi page booklet all bundled into a backpack
- Growth Mindset Posters and Writing Activity – A free goal setting resource, for a positive classroom
• Resources are ready to print and go, and require only basic art materials such as good quality paper, marker pens, tape, glue, string, scissors, colored pencils
- Clear instructions and detailed hand drawn finished examples are included
- These activities aim to explore design, encourage visual expression, and also include written elements.
- Questionnaires and prompts are designed to help students set goals, explore their strengths, and define areas where support may be needed.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan