- Focus on the impact of plastics this Earth Day with this imaginative, thought provoking activity and decor resource.
- Invite students to design a range of Earth Friendly bags to decorate their classroom.
- Encourage them to explore and express their views on key global and environmental issues, whilst having fun and being creative.
- Experiment with bold color, shapes, symbols and words.
- A completed Earth Friendly bag design, use this as a poster or example for students
- 18 bag templates – create strong messages, discuss environmental issues
- Plastic pollutions facts, questionnaire, ways we can all help
- Classroom decor – includes earth friendly bags, created using my own original photographs
- Smaller bags to make mini garlands for the bulletin board
- Photograph image papers to print and use for collage
- Marker pens, colored pencils
- Pegs or string if you would like to display the bags as a garland
- Magazines for students to cut up and use – eg National Geographic (optional)
- Use heavyweight paper or card stock for best results
Happy Earth Day!
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan