About this printable download
Use this abstract Easter Egg Art Activity to bring fun and creativity into your classroom this March and April time.
The aim of this activity is to explore color, line, and shape.
Does the egg silhouette stand out from the background when the artwork has been completed?
Students can experiment with light and dark colors, warm and cool colors.
- A colored mini eggs template to cut out and make a bulletin board garland
- This activity requires only basic materials and equipment
- Print on card stock / heavyweight paper foe the best results
- Choose from marker pens, colored pencils, oil pastels or watercolors for the templates
- Scissors, string, and pegs for the garland
What materials will I need?
- A completed color poster example to display and use for reference
- An outline template with lines
- An outline template where students add their own lines
- A mini doodle eggs template for early finishers
Here’s the resource in more detail
You might also like to view these seasonal activities:
Stay in touch!
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only