- Have fun celebrating Halloween creatively with this easy to use, engaging and imaginative ‘Spooky Ball’ art and writing activity.
- The soccer ball inspired theme invites children to respond to prompts in a personal, imaginative way using doodles, mark making, graffiti style lettering and imagery.
- This style of project often engages boys / students who may be fearful of expressing themselves creatively or those who show little interest in art.
- Instructions for use
- Color examples of the art ball and word ball
- The ‘art ball’ has prompts for 16 spooky sketches / illustrations
- The ‘word ball’ has prompts for 16 spooky answers and ideas
- Outline ball templates
- Bookmark template
- ‘A Spooky Ball’ Garland (2 letters per page)
- Photographs, colored examples
- You will only need basic materials for this activity – paper and pens, string or pegs for the garland.
- The finished balls make a fabulous eye catching group wall display and also work well laminated and suspended from the ceiling. Watch them spin!
- They also look great as personal journal or sketchbook covers for students.
- UK/Aus/NZ version, with ‘favourite colour’ spelling is included in the pack – artwork prints out on A4 too.
Sample my work with this FREE Halloween Pumpkin activity
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan