Download these FREE Growth Mindset posters if you would like to print and display these colorful, encouraging reminders in your classroom or homeschool room.
Build a positive learning environment, at school or at home that is …
- fun and engaging
What might kids with a Growth Mindset say to themselves or others?
- ‘I love a challenge’
- ‘Can I try this a different way?’
- ‘I am determined to succeed’
- ‘I’m going to solve this problem’
What do kids with a Fixed Mindset believe?
- ’I’ll never be able to do this’
- ‘There’s nothing I can do about it’
- ‘I’m just not good enough at this’
- ‘There’s no point in trying’
- Get kids thinking a bit more deeply with these ‘Three ways I can…..’ writing prompts.
- Print this banner to decorate your door or bulletin board!
Get to know your new students in a fun way!
These art and writing prompt lesson plan activities focus on helping kids to celebrate and share their uniqueness, their goals, their views, their likes, and equally, their dislikes!
They are ideal for the first week back to school 🙂
Other blog posts you may enjoy:
- 10 Reasons Why Art is Important in the Classroom
- Fun facts about back to school around the world
- Easy doodles – great for classroom brain breaks!