- Combine math and art, to create a unique ‘mosaic’ collaged artwork from a series of circle based patterns.
- This no prep, easy to use fun activity invites students to decorate a series of circles with oil pastels and marker pen.
- Then cut each circle into 4 parts, explore semicircles and quadrants and rearrange all the pieces into a wonderful abstract finished collage.
- Each one will be unique!
- Step by step instructions
- Colored examples and photographs for inspiration
- Outline templates offering different options according to ability, across two paper sizes – US Letter and 11 x 14 inches
- Black marker pens – eg Sharpies
- Oil Pastels
- Heavyweight paper / card stock for printing
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan