Celebrate the end of the year, with this creative abstract tree art lesson.
These winter holiday coloring pages are a fun way to encourage students to relax, and make cards, whilst exploring color, shape and line.
The challenge is to see if the tree shape stands out from the background when the coloring page is finished.
Your students’ artwork will make a really eye-catching classroom or homeschool end of year display.
What’s included in this coloring activity?
- A completed tree to display and to use as an example
- Templates and information to help students explore color stories
- Outline tree templates – choose from two options. Confident students can expand the activity by drawing their own diagonal lines.
- Foldable cards
- Early finisher doodle page
What materials will I need?
- Good quality paper for printing
- Oil pastels / marker pens / watercolor paints / colored pencils / crayons
- Creatively confident students can add patterns to the shapes to make this activity more challenging
I do hope you have fun with this resource!
You may like to view these creative seasonal resources, for 2023:
Like my work? Please stay in touch!
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources – you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases 🙂
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2022.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only