- Make an instant camera and ‘develop’ your own snapshots with this first week back ‘cool’ and imaginative ‘Snapshots About Us’ art and writing activity.
- This is a really unique way to create an awesome back-to-school classroom display and for teachers and students to interact, have fun and learn more about each other.
- Invite students to make their own camera and create a set of ‘polaroid’ style snapshots all about themselves, their goals for the year, summer reflections, doodles, most inspiring quotes and more.
- Students can select from over 40 templates to create a series of mini artworks measuring 8 x 8cm / 3 x 3 inches
- Camera templates – color and outline formats
- All About Me snapshots – prompts include selfie, favorite animal, color, movie, book, destination, inspiring quote, best summer memory and more
- Blank and lined snapshot templates
- Doodle snapshots to color – including patterns, donut, pineapple, water melon, t shirt, soccer ball
- Make ‘lift the flap’ snapshots to incorporate writing activities around the themes of Back To School, All About Me, My Summer Memories
- Colorful photographs of the completed cameras and snapshots – use as examples and posters for the classroom
- Ready to cut out and display colored snapshots welcoming and encouraging students to their new grade with inspiring quotes and positive messages
- The templates are designed to fit US Letter and A4 paper size for printing.
- UK/Can/Aus spellings of colour, favourite are included on templates.
- The finished cameras and snapshots will make a really eye catching, vibrant classroom display.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan