- Make this adorable gift box for Mother’s Day.
- It’s a print-and-go creative, fun Mother’s Day art and craft activity for students to take home for moms to treasure.
- This imaginative ‘Keepsake Box’ can be personalised by each student on the outside and filled with special surprises inside.
- This resource enables students to explore design, color, pattern, shape, careful cutting, construction, doodling, writing, word search, card making, and weaving with yarn.
Download this resource securely at my Teachers Pay Teachers store
What’s included in this Mother’s Day Craft Activity?
- Instructions for use
- Photographs of the finished box and its contents
- Box templates – one with shapes ready to color and one blank for students to create their own
- Colored example of the finished box
- Templates for mini cards and envelopes to go inside
- Template for fold-out mini message to go inside
- Hearts and stars template with gift tags for yarn wrapping activity
- Daisy greetings card template
- Daisy doodle page
- Tulip greetings card template
- Tulip doodle page
- Mother’s Day Word search activity – create your own special message
Here’s the activity in more detail
- This activity is designed to be printed on both US letter and A4-sized paper
- Both US and UK/Australia spellings are included
- The finished box measures 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches, so younger students may need some assistance with construction. The template can be enlarged if you have access to a larger printer.
You might like to view these fun art activities for May
- All About My Mom Cool Cell Phone!
- Mother’s Day Cards & Coloring Pages
- Mother’s Day Arts and Craft Activities Bundle
- Memorial Day Poppies Art Activity
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only