- Enthuse and focus older students during their first week back with this ‘cool’ and imaginative ‘Graffiti About Me’ spray can and name art, writing and goal setting activity.
- This is a really unique way for teachers and students to learn more about each other and is ideal for both boys and girls.
- Invite students to respond to the prompts and questions, using both words and illustrations to create fantastic graffiti inspired artworks, reflecting their uniqueness and encapsulating their hopes and goals for the year ahead.
Graffiti About Me Activity Pages
- A variety of worksheets options are included for multi level challenges
- Graffiti-inspired name art activity
- A spray can all about me art activity
- Goal setting page – add ‘graffiti’ responses to a brick wall
- All About Me page – add ‘graffiti’ responses to a brick wall
Early Finisher / Additional Activities
- Spray can doodle pages
- Graffiti style T-shirt design activities
- Spray can garlands to decorate and display
Posters and Garlands
- ‘Welcome Back’ graffiti-inspired poster
- ‘All About Us’ graffiti-inspired poster
- Word cards for the bulletin board
- Colorful spray can garlands to cut out and hang
Instructions, Photographs of Finished Examples
- Photographs of completed examples are included in the packet, using a black pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 5+.
Sizing and spelling
- The templates are designed to fit US Letter and A4 paper size for printing.
- UK/Can/Aus spellings of ‘colour’ and ‘favourite’ are included on templates.
- The finished graffiti-inspired artworks will make a really eye-catching, vibrant classroom display.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan