Make the first week back to school fun and interactive!
These print-and-go, ‘all about me’ art and writing prompt activities will help you learn more about your new class and build a strong community.
Whilst getting to know more about each other, students can express their uniqueness, reflect, and set learning goals for the year ahead.
Save 25% with this handy bundle.
What’s included in this All About Me bundle?
- A T-Shirt All About Me – encourage sharing through art and writing
- A Robot All About Me – explore shape and construction
- Cool Question Cards game – learn about each other in a fun way
- My Summer Memories – reflect with this cool cell phone activity
- 50 Getting To Know You Questions – an in-depth questionnaire
- Growth Mindset Posters and Writing – for your bulletin board
- Resources are low prep – print the worksheets and examples, and go!
- Print onto cardstock for the best results
- You will only need basic art materials – colored marker pens and pencils, tape, glue stick, string, scissors
- Clear instructions and detailed hand-drawn finished examples are included
- These activities aim to explore design, encourage visual expression, and also include written elements.
- Questionnaires and prompts are designed to help students set goals, explore their strengths, and define areas where support may be needed
- The Growth Mindset posters help make a positive start to the year
Ideas for use:
- Build a strong sense of community during the first week back to school
- Safe for shy or nervous students to share about themselves
- Meet the Teacher
- Open House
- Bulletin board displays
- ESL students
- Students with learning disabilities
- Encourage creativity in those less confident
- Goal setting and growth mindset
- Social and emotional – help students explore their feelings
- Welcoming new students
- New teacher introduction
- Helpful low prep project for substitute teachers
- End of Year reviews
What are teachers saying about this back to school bundle?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Clara F says,
“I love these activities because they allow everyone to complete them at their own level of ability, and feel great about sharing their own interests with the class.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Michelle O says,
“I loved this resource, it was a one stop shop for everything I needed for going back to school. Will be using it again this year.”
You might like to view other art and writing bundles to keep the creativity flowing in your classroom:
- Fall Art and Writing Activities
- Halloween Art and Writing Activities
- Winter Art and Writing Activities
- New Year Art Activities (updated each year for free)
Stay in touch!
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023
All rights reserved by the author