- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your new classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!
- This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 4 of my first week back, All About Me creative resources, and 2 useful freebies.
- Save 25% of the price of the individual resources by purchasing this 81 page bundle.
- Teachers can get to know more about their new students in an imaginative way and the class can learn more about themselves and their peers.
- These resources are ideal for use as icebreaker activities or as art specific lessons at both the beginning and end of year.
- A T Shirt About Me
- A Robot About Me
- All About Me Task Card Questions
- My Summer Memories
- Freebie: 50 Questions All About Me
- Freebie: Growth Mindset Posters
- Resources are ready to print and go, and require only basic art materials such as good quality paper, marker pens, tape, glue, string, scissors, colored pencils
- Clear instructions and finished examples are included
- Both US spellings ‘color’, ‘favorite’ etc and UK/ Australia/ Canada spellings with ‘colour’ and ‘favourite’ are included in the packet.
- These activities aim to encourage visual expression, and also include written elements.
- Task cards and questionnaires are designed to help students set goals, explore their strengths, and areas where support may be needed in pairs or groups
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan