- Have some festive fun in the classroom with these easy to make reindeer ‘selfie’ cards
- Ideal to make for family and friends at Christmas time.
- Get the glitter out, decorate the reindeer and add a photograph of your student’s face to create this fun, personalised Christmas card.
- Outline reindeer card template to ‘color your own’ card with 3 greetings options:
- Happy Holidays,
- Season’s Greetings
- Happy Christmas
- Two pre-colored cards, in red and blue with patterned reindeers where you can just print the card, cut and fold and add the photograph to complete itFinish the cards with a small red pom pom nose or red sticker!
- Heavyweight aper to print cards
- Photograph of child’s face, to fit the oval shape
- Markers / colored pencils / pastels / wax crayons
- Scissors and glue
- Print the required templates – they are formatted to US letter size
- Fold and cut the cards – finished size 7 x 5 inches
- Decorate and add the photo to the reindeer’s face
- If you prefer, children can draw a small picture of their face instead of using a photograph
- Add a red nose!
- Include an envelope if you wish
- Finished cards measure 7 x 5 inches and will fit a standard envelope of your choice.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan