- Kids will love celebrating Christmas in an imaginative and experimental way with these festive themed selfie templates.
- Create a self portrait from one of the following: Santa – Reindeer – Elf – Snowman – Angel – Tree – Bauble
- 7 hand illustrated character templates
- 3 templates for creative writing activities. Students can develop stories around their selfie characters and also answer text style questions
- All character templates are also formatted as foldable greetings cards to make and take home to family and friends
- 7 finished examples for inspiration, describing the materials and techniques used
Materials to consider
- Marker pens, Pencils, Watercolor Paints, Oil Pastels
- Scissors, Glue, Glitter
- Felt, Sequins, Ribbons, Gift Wrap, Buttons
- Washi Tape, Doilies, Colored Paper, Tissue Paper, Cotton Wool
- Print the required templates onto heavy weight paper
- Use the examples for inspiration. Invite your students to choose a character that appeals to them and let them create a selfie.
- They can then answer the ‘text style’ questions or use the blank template to write imaginatively about their selfie character.
- Cut out and display the finished tablets. You may wish to glue them onto stiff card so they can displayed on a shelf or peg them as a garland. You can make them 2-sided if you want to by glueing 2 artworks together.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan