Explore Earth Day in your classroom. Increase student awareness of important global issues with these Earth Day campaign T-shirt art activities and coloring pages.
- Celebrate Earth Day with creativity and color, with this eye-catching T-shirt design activity and classroom decor resource.
- Using the T shirt and poster templates provided, encourage students to explore and express their views on key global and environmental issues.
- Students can create impactful Earth Day posters and t shirt designs whilst also experimenting with bold color, shapes, symbols and words.
- Earth Day Globe Garland to print out and decorate the classroom
- Colored posters to decorate the classroom: Themes of bees, bicycles, flowers, recycling, water, trees
- Poster templates for students to create their own posters
- Earth Day T shirt templates for students to promote awareness of issues facing our planet
- Creative examples of finished t shirts to inspire students
- Earth Day wordsearch – quite a challenging one!
- Earth Day vocabulary page – words to learn
- Writing prompts
Here’s the activity in more detail
Happy Earth Day!
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan