- Celebrate Fall with this ‘print and go, magical and imaginative toadstool themed art resource. There are 2 activities to complete:
- Abstract toadstool coloring activity – Explore color palettes and experiment with oil pastels, marker pens, pencils etcChoose from a selection of worksheets according to age and ability
- ‘Paper mosaic’ toadstool collage activity – Have fun cutting and glueing paper squares to create a paper mosaic toadstool and embellish it with buttons, or stickers
- Instructions for use
- Materials list
- Color examples of the two art activities
- Line art worksheets
- Facts about the Fly agaric toadstool and a ‘label the parts’ activity
Materials and display ideas
- You will only need basic materials for this activity – good quality paper to print onto, oil pastels, red paper, scissors, glue. Buttons are great but not essential.
- The finished toadstools make a fabulous eye catching group wall display.
- You could even ask students to collect fallen leaves to add to the seasonal display.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan