This end-of-the-year survey activity will help your students to reflect and set new goals in a fun way using writing and doodles. It is engaging yet lighthearted and ideal for the last week of school – just print and go! You can use this versatile activity in your classroom or as a reflective homework activity at the end of the year.
- 50 end-of-year questions, 25 per page. The questions dig a little deeper to explore wins, challenges, gratitude, self-care, future aims, and more
- ‘Speech bubbles’ doodle page for doodling and capturing reflections. This page can also be used for students to ask their peers for fun goodbye messages and memories
- A template for drawing and writing – tie in with your own topics
- Banner templates, for summer-themed coloring, collecting inspiring quotes, and blanks for your own topics
- Together, these components will enable you to build a colorful, collaborative end-of-year display, with everyone making a contribution.
- Print onto heavyweight paper or card stock for the best results
- Marker pens and colored pencils for doodling
- Scissors for cutting out the speech bubbles, string and pegs for the banners
Ideas For Use:
- Build a strong sense of community during the closing stages of the year.
- Gentle enough for shy or nervous students to share about themselves
- Create an engaging bulletin board displays
- Use with ESL students
- Suitable for students with learning disabilities
- Encourage students to review and reflect on their year
- Goal setting and growth mindset
- A helpful print-and-go activity for substitute teachers
- Encourage student
- End the year strong and together!
You might like to view this:
You might also like to view these popular Back To School resources:
Stay in touch!
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only