- Have fun celebrating Halloween creatively with this hilarious ‘Spooky Selfies’ art and writing resource.
- Invite students to create a spooky self portrait using one of the 6 hand drawn outline images provided in the pack:
- This activity encourages students to work imaginatively, to think about portraits in an abstract way, whilst celebrating all the spookiness and fun of Halloween.
- Instructions for use
- 6 outline templates
- 4 colored examples, using oil pastels
- Questionnaire activity to complete
- A display poster to accompany the finished artworks
Sample my work with this FREE Halloween Pumpkin activity:
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan