- This ‘Robot About Me’ art and writing activity, is a delightful first week back to school ice breaker. It’s a really creative way for teachers and students to learn more about each other.
- Invite students to respond to prompts and questions in a personal and imaginative way, using doodles and words, to create a unique fold-out robot reflecting their character.
- Robot templates to decorate and construct, 2 x challenge level options are included. Choose from a single page activity and a robot construction activity with additional fold-out booklet for writing and image making.
- Written prompts include: Create your unique robot name and model number with the formula included, Age, Grade, Top 3 Goals, 3 Fascinating Facts About Me
- Prompts for image making include: My Family, Favorite Animal, Best Food, Best Subject, I Don’t Like, I Love
- Clear, photographed construction directions are included
- Classroom decor – robot garlands, mini garlands and posters, in both color and outline format for students to make their own
- Doodle bot pages and robot bookmarks to keep early finishers occupied
- Photographs of completed and partially completed examples
- The finished robots make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland.
- The full robot figure fits a US Letter or A4 Page
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan