About this download
Welcome Spring and Easter into your classroom with these engaging Easter rabbit coloring pages. Students will love taking a brain break with this abstract art activity. The completed bunnies will make a fabulous Spring or Easter display for your classroom.
This no-prep print-and-go art activity encourages students to use their imagination and sense of color. The challenge is to see if the rabbit silhouette stands out from the background when the coloring page is finished.
- A completed example using watercolor paints to display and use for reference
- A digitally colored poster to display
- Outline rabbit template with lines
- Outline rabbit template where students add their own lines
- A color palette page, exploring contrasting colors
- A mini garland to make for your bulletin board
What materials do I need?
- This activity requires only basic materials and equipment
- Print on card stock / heavyweight paper for the best results
- Choose from marker pens, colored pencils, oil pastels or watercolors for the templates
- Scissors, string, and pegs for the garland
Here’s the resource in more detail
You might also like to view these activities for April and May:
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only