- Celebrate Valentine’s Day imaginatively with these fun folded sweatshirt cards and explore what friendship means to you.
- Both teachers and students can enjoy creating unique cards to share, and decorating the classroom with colorful garlands.
- This resource opens up discussion around the qualities of being a good friend and encourages students to reflect on how they are, or would like to be, in relation to others.
- 20 sweatshirt design options to print, decorate, fold, cut out and send
- Messages to glue inside the cards: teacher to student, student to teacher, student to student messages are included
- Photographed completed examples for inspiration
- A friendship poster
- ‘How to be a good friend’ reflection activity
- Doodling and bookmark activities for early finishers
Materials, equipment needed:
- Marker pens, colored pencils
- Scissors, Glue
- Pegs or string for garlands
- Use heavyweight paper/ card stock for robust cards
- Envelopes for cards are optional, cards are US letter size, folded in half
- Canada, Australia, UK spellings of ‘favourite’ are included.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan