Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these no-prep ‘Tree of Hearts’ coloring pages, card-making activities and bulletin board decor.
Students can enjoy some relaxing coloring time and make these eye-catching and uplifting cards to take home.
- ‘Tree of Hearts’ card and poster templates to decorate
- Choose from 2 options, according to age and ability
- Colored card printable, ready to fold and send
- Colored poster printable, ready to display
- Colored garland to cut out and hang
- Hearts to cut out for the bulletin board
- Doodling and bookmark activities for early finishers
- Colored heart craft paper for collage, journal covers, and general creative exploration!
Save 25% with this bundle of four fun February art projects:
Materials, equipment needed:
- Choose from marker pens, colored pencils, oil pastels, watercolor paints
- Pegs and string for garlands
- Use card stock to print the card templates
- Cards are US letter size, folded in half
Like my work? Please stay in touch!
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only