Create eye-catching ‘Tree of Hearts’ Valentine’s Day cards and posters with this easy to use, print and go resource.
Students can make cards to share, decorate their classroom with colorful garlands and early finishers can doodle and make bookmarks.
- Tree of Hearts card and poster templates to decorate, choose from 2 options, according to age and ability
- Digitally colored card printable, ready to fold and send
- Poster printable, ready to display
- Heart garland to cut out and hang
- Hearts to cut out for the bulletin board
- Doodling and bookmark activities for early finishers
- Colored heart craft paper for collage, journal covers and general creative exploration!
Materials, equipment needed
- Choose from marker pens, colored pencils, oil pastels, water color paints
- Pegs or string for garlands
- Use heavyweight paper/ card stock to make robust cards
- Envelopes for cards are optional, cards are US letter size, folded in half
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan