- These bold Valentine’s Day coloring pages are a great February activity for kids in the classroom or at home.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day in a creative way with this Peter Blake, Pop Art-inspired art and card making activity.
- Teachers and students can enjoy sharing cards, and decorating the classroom with colorful artwork and garlands.
- Colored garland and poster
- Garland to color and make
- Colored card ready to send
- Card to color and send
- Mini cards from teacher to student with 4 message options
- Mini cards from student to student to make and share
- Art activity exploring color, shape and pattern, inspired by Pop Art
- Photographs of finished examples
- Pop Art facts page
- Good quality paper for printing the templates and cards
- Marker pens / colored pencils
- Pegs and string for garland
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan