- This Pop Art Gift Box is an ideal art and craft activity for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day.
- Students get to take home a beautiful finished keepsake gift box with some special surprise gifts and messages inside!
- It can be used at any time of the year as a general art activity exploring Pop Art, color and shape.
- Learn key facts about the Pop Art Movement
- Decorate a blank box template with Pop Art inspired hearts and shapes, or if you prefer, color the Pop Art template provided
- Cut, fold and assemble the lidded box
- Choose from a variety of templates to fill the box with lovely messages andsurprises for the chosen recipient!
- Make mini cards and envelopes to put inside the box
- Make yarn wrapped stars and hearts with cute message tags
- A selection of full color photographs and instructions are included
Materials and equipment needed
- Card stock / heavyweight paper to print boxes
- Marker pens or pencils to decorate
- Scissors and glue
- In response to feedback, there are now 2 paper size options for the box template which is designed to print out on one page.
- Template to print on US Letter / A4, each box side measures 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Template to print on 11X14 / A3, each box side measures 3.1 x 3.1 inches
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan