- Get creative with this imaginative Winter Sport snowboard-inspired art and design resource.
- These 52 snow-packed pages aim to enthuse and engage children in a fun, experimental way.
- The ready-to-use templates and worksheets encourage the exploration of color, shape, abstract pattern, graphic, sportswear and logo design, whilst also providing great Winter snow-themed decor for the classroom or home schooler.
- Art activity templates with finished colored examples for inspiration.
- My examples explore bold colors and geometric pattern with a fun retro 80’s feel.
- ‘Snowboard Selfies’: draw what you imagine reflected in your goggles
- Design a snowboard themed Hoodie
- Design a hat, boots, mittens, baseball cap
- Design your own snowboards and use them as bookmarks
- Design your own winter torch, winners trophy, medals and rosettes
- Make snowflake bookmarks, bracelets and use bordered writing paper for creative writing
Decorate your Classroom with a Winter Sports Theme
- Make a ‘Winter Sports’ Garland
- Blank garland template to make your own
- Snowflake borders for the bulletin board
- A selection of easy to print, bold graphic posters, including. ‘Let it Snow’ and ‘The Big Freeze’ to bring a chill to the classroom!
- A collection of 50 words related to the activity pack to inspire writing around this Winter Sport theme: boarding, nordic, thermal, freestyle etc
Materials to consider
- Felt tips/marker pens, colored pencils, water color paints, oil pastels
- Print on good quality paper for bests results
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan