- 90 Questions and Prompts for Back to School, End of Year and All About Me group discussion and reflection activities in the classroom.
- These task cards have been designed using a modern cell phone themed template to appeal to this age group and give the activity a sense of fun and curiosity.
- Custom build your own classroom questions by selecting the task cards relevant to your activity and students (suggested use for grades 3-7).
- Some questions are specific to End of Year reflection, some for Back to School and All About Me Icebreakers etc whilst many are more general and can be used all year round.
- 36 ‘phone template’ cards containing 90 questions and prompts
- Carefully researched questions have been chosen to enable students to promote discussion around: themselves, their peers, their families, their likes and dislikes, challenges and successes, preferred learning styles, areas where support is needed, plans for summer, and summer memories reflection, fun and imagination, superheroes, dream destinations, careers etc, open ended prompts, such as, I aim to, I imagine that, I worry that, I hope….how they feel about the start and end of the year, achievements, goal setting, books, movies bullying, healthy eating, sport helping others, getting support
- Two additional cards with UK/Australian spelling for ‘favourite’, and ‘colour’
- Speech bubbles to decorate your bulletin board – all about me, let’s chat etc
- photographs showing the finished cut out cards
- blank template cards for teachers and students to create their own questions
- heavyweight paper to print the cards
- laminator if required, for longer use!
Suggestions for use
- Invite students to work in pairs or small groups of 4-6 and to take it in turns to ask the questions and answer them. After the exercise it can be useful to have a larger group discussion around what they learnt, what they found easy, or challenging and perhaps questions that they felt were missing?
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan