- Celebrate Bonfire Night / Guy Fawkes Night, the Fifth of November with this imaginative, experimental art activity.
- Invite students to create fireworks and flames over the historic London Houses of Parliament.
- This easy to use creative activity involves coloring, painting, cutting, tearing, glueing and mark making.
- Also included are the lyrics to the song ‘Remember, Remember the fifth of November’ and a collection of interesting facts around this historic celebration suitable for younger children
- Houses of Parliament template, hand illustrated
- A selection of photographed examples showing the use of pastels, tissue paper, pipe cleaners
- Lyrics page
- Facts page
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan