- Celebrate the rich colors of fall with this ready to go, creative ‘Fall Fingerprint Tree’ art activity, suitable for all artistic abilities.
- Kids love using paints and their fingers, and this is a quick and easy art project to bring some hands on fun into the classroom.
- Instructions for use
- A finished tree example to display and show to students
- Tree templates in two sizes: US letter and larger 11×14 inches
- A template to experiment with color mixing and color descriptions
Materials and display ideas
- You will only need basic materials for this activity – paper and paint, palettes or paper plates for dabs of paint.
- The finished trees will make a fabulous eye catching group wall display.
- They also look great as personal journal or sketchbook covers for students.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan