- Celebrate Fall and Thanksgiving with this easy to use, colorful and imaginative ‘Fall Ball’ art and writing activity.
Contents: art activities
The ‘Art Ball’ has prompts for 16 seasonal sketches, including the following:
- pumpkin pie
- sleeping fox
Contents: writing activities
The ‘Word Ball’ has prompts for 16 Fall related answers and ideas, including:
- name 5 Fall colors,
- a friend/relative/place/gift or skill I am thankful for
- name a hibernating animal
- name a migrating bird
- favorite Fall activity
- Instructions for use
- Color examples of the art ball and word ball activities
- Outline ball templates
- Bookmark template
- ‘A Thank-Fall Ball’ Garland (2 letters per page)
Materials and display ideas
- You will only need basic materials for this activity – paper and pens, string or pegs for the garland.
- The finished balls make a fabulous eye catching group wall display and also work well laminated and suspended from the ceiling. Watch them spin!
- They also look great as personal journal or sketchbook covers for students.
- This style of project often engages boys / students who may be fearful of expressing themselves creatively or those who show little interest in art and writing.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan