- Bring all the fun and color of Fall and Thanksgiving into your classroom with this art and creative writing ‘leafy doodles’ resource.
- This easy to use activity encourages students to imaginatively explore color and pattern using watercolor paints and marker pens and to expand their descriptive vocabulary creating seasonal poetry.
- Leaf and tree templates to decorate, with various size and challenge level options to choose from
- Instructions – completed examples and photographs for inspiration
- Poetry and creative writing tasks
- Thanksgiving leaves to complete
- Classroom decor – Fall and Thanksgiving inspired garlands and posters, in both color and outline formats
- Doodle pages to keep early finishers occupied
- ‘Autumn’ options
- Pencils, watercolor paints, black marker pens
- Safety scissors, glue stick, paint brushes, string or pegs for garlands
- Print on good quality heavyweight paper for best results.
- The finished leaves, trees and poems make a fabulous collective seasonal display, on the bulletin board, windows, walls or doors.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan