- Students will love this FREE February bulletin board display, designed with a bold ‘vintage carnival’ feel.
- Use this adaptable Valentine’s Day classroom decor to focus on building a respectful classroom community.
- Save 25% with this bundle of five fun February art projects: Valentine’s Day Art Activities Bundle
February Bulletin Board contents:
- US letter size printable L-O-V-E letters
- Word hearts to cut out an display – encourage kindness, open up discussions around friendship
- Blank hearts to cut out and display – add your own words such as student names, star of the week etc
This activity requires only basic materials and equipment:
- Card stock / heavyweight paper to print letters and hearts
- Marker pens for heart words
- String and pegs if you want to make a garland
Looking for more February art and writing activities?
Like my work? Please stay in touch!
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only