Decorate your classroom bulletin board with these engaging, free growth mindset posters. Build a happy and positive learning environment with these easy-to-understand, encouraging visual reminders. Perfect for the first week back to school.
This freebie forms part of a more detailed, colorful, and uplifting resource that you may like to view:
1. Growth Mindset Poster
- Positive affirmations, including
- I love a challenge, I am determined to succeed’
2. Fixed Mindset Poster
- Encourage an awareness that this doesn’t help us move forward
- I’m just not good enough, there’s no point in trying’
- Encourage creative problem-solving and personal growth
- ‘Three ways I can’…. be more imaginative, be an explorer, find inspiration….
- An ideal classroom decor to wow your students during the first week back!
Spark discussion, build community and really get to know your students with these relatable All About Me resources:
Happy teacher feedback
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Melissa K says,
‘I used this resource for our monthly focus board and the kids and staff love the illustrations and easy-to-understand explanations.’
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Denise Z says,
‘I appreciate these growth mindset posters that we can refer to throughout the year as we are learning and growing together to be help us be mindful of how our positive or negative thinking may affect our learning. ‘
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Resource teacher NZ says,
‘Great resource to start off the school year. No prep needed as everything is done for you. Thank you so much..’
Like my work? Please stay in touch!
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only