- Learn about Piet Mondrian, explore shape, line and pattern, and make your classroom a wonderfully colorful and stimulating place to be with this fun, no prep art activity.
- Students will have great fun designing their own Mondrian T-shirts. The challenge is to fill all 15 sections with shapes and lines, following the prompts provided.
- More creatively confident students can create their own with a blank template.
- T-Shirt garland to cut out and make
- Project display poster and Mondrian facts
- Line and shape vocabulary for the bulletin board
- Photographed examples to display
- Line and shape design worksheets
- T shirt templates – including a blank T-shirt, a template with sections and word prompts, a T-shirt with sections and no prompts – to cover all options and abilities
- good quality paper for printing the templates and display pages, US letter or A4 size
- marker pens / colored pencils
- pegs and string for garland
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan