Transition into fall or autumn with these free fall colouring pages, Pop Art acorn activity
The finished abstract acorns make a wonderful fall art display in your classroom.
This freebie forms part of a detailed 33 page creative fall art activities and classroom decoration resource
What’s included in the fall freebie?
- A print-and-go acorn colouring page
- A digitally coloured Pop Art acorn poster, and includes ‘four to a page’ so you can display a garland on your bulletin board too
- Some fun facts about the Pop Art movement to weave into your lesson
- A finished example for your reference, using oil pastels
- You can also download this freebie at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store
What materials do I need?
- Print onto heavyweight paper or card stock for best results
- Choose from felt tip pens, coloured pencils, watercolour paints, oil pastels or collage – or use a mix of these for a fun, multi-media experiment
- Pegs and string if you would like to display the finished artworks as garland
You might also like to view these creative resources for September, October, November
- Fabulous Fingerprint Trees – loved by all ages!
- A Ball About Fall – try this with kids who love sport
- Spooky Eyeball Potions – a fun Halloween activity for your Harry Potter fans
- Thanksgiving Leafy Doodles – a creative way to explore gratitude
- Bonfire Night – kids love to learn all about Guy Fawkes, and the Houses of Parliament
Like my work? Please stay in touch
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan