- Have fun with this free Fall Pop Art inspired abstract acorn coloring activity.
- Experiment with marker pens, paints, oil pastels, crayons, pencils.
- For a more challenging activity with older children, try filling some of the shapes with pattern or collage.
- Encourage children to think about the range of colors they choose, to make the acorn shape stand out from the background.
- Outline template
- Digital colored example
- Example using oil pastels
If you enjoy this activity, you might like to view my other Fall ideas.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan