- Splash into Spring with these fun and colorful umbrellas, rain boots, hats and mittens!
- Students will have great fun experimenting with color, pattern and shape using these print and go, hand drawn templates.
- I suggest using oil pastels and watercolor paints and print on heavy weight paper if possible.
- Umbrella template and colored example
- Umbrella with raindrops template and colored example
- Hat with pom pom template and colored example
- Mittens template and colored example
- Rain boots template and two colored examples
- These finished artworks will make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board, pegged up on a line as a garland, on locker doors or journal covers.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan