- Celebrate Fall in the classroom with this vibrant, abstract leaves and acorns art project.
- Experiment with water color paints and oil pastels or wax crayons to create these Fall inspired abstract artworks
- Overlapping acorns and oak leaves ‘print and go’ templates are provided.
- Acorns template
- Oak leaf template
- Photos of finished examples for inspiration, explaining techniques and materials used
- US letter and 11×14 inches if you have access to a larger printer.
- These sizes will also be suitable to print out on A4 and A3 paper
- Students can explore Fall inspired color palettes of russets, golds, ochres and browns – or just go with their imaginations and use all manner of colours and patterns.
- Expand the activity with collage if you have more time to experiment.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan