Combine art and writing to kickstart New Year 2024. A perfect bundle of January activities to encourage students to reflect on 2023 and set their goals for 2024 in a cool and creative way.
Save 25% with this New Year and Chinese New Year art and goal-setting activities bundle
- New Years 2024 Cell Phone Art Activity, Goals, and Resolutions
- New Years 2024 Selfie Coloring Pages, Goals, and Resolutions
- New Years 2024 Goal Setting, Fireworks Art, and Writing Activities
- New Years 2024 Coloring Pages, Warm and Cool Colors Art Lesson
- Chinese New Year 2024 Coloring Pages and Art Activities
- Chinese New Year Art Activity, Fireworks, and Lanterns
- Year of the Dragon Coloring Challenge
- Chinese New year – 15 Fun Facts
Please note, that I will update this activity bundle each year, so you will be able to download free updates if you would like to use the activity beyond 2024
What materials will I need?
- Good quality heavyweight paper/ card stock for best results
- Oil pastels, marker pens, watercolor paints, colored pencils
- Glue and collage materials are optional
- Scissors and string for the banners
You might like to view my popular Back To School, All About Me resources here:
Fun for February and March:
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
How can I use this bundle with my students?
- End December 2023 in a positive, forward-thinking way
- Use as an engaging first-week-back activity for January 2024
- Encourage students to reflect, plan, and set goals
- Combine art and writing activities in an engaging way
- Acknowledge challenges and find solutions
- Generate lively group discussion
- Create an impressive creative display for a positive environment
- Build creative confidence through art
- This makes a handy, print-and-go sub-plan
- Add to a New Year unit
Happy teacher feedback
Elizabeth S says, “My students enjoyed using the multitude of activities in this package.”
Kimberley P says, “What a fun way to restart our learning at the beginning of the year. My daughter really enjoyed it!”
I do hope you have fun with these resources! I had great fun creating them 🙂
Like my work?
Please stay in touch!
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources – you will earn points toward your next TPT purchases 🙂
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2022.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only