Build a strong classroom community during the first week back to school with these creative all about me art activities and writing prompts.
Encourage your new students to reconnect, share about themselves in a gentle way, reflect, and set goals using these low-prep, fun back to school resources.
Build an interactive classroom display to kick off the year with this versatile selection of all about me activities.
Teachers often comment that they learn new things about their students and how they find it useful to refer back to these resources throughout the year to monitor growth and change.
Save 25% with this handy bundle.
What’s included in this bundle?
- All About Me Art-Phone – kids love making these fold-out cell phones
- A Box All About Me – learn about Pop Art
- A Ball All About Me – engage your sporty students
- Growth Mindset Coloring Pages – build a positive learning environment
- Questionnaire – 50 in-depth questions
- Fall Pop Art Coloring Pages – welcome fall with this coloring activity
- Resources are low prep – just print and go
- Print onto cardstock for the best results
- You will only need basic art materials – colored marker pens and pencils, tape, glue stick, string, scissors
- Clear instructions and detailed hand-drawn finished examples are included
- These activities aim to explore design, encourage visual expression, and also include written elements.
- Questionnaires and prompts are designed to help students set goals, explore their strengths, and define areas where support may be needed
Ideas for use:
- Build a strong sense of community during the first week back
- Safe for shy or nervous students to share about themselves
- Meet the Teacher
- Open House
- Bulletin board displays
- ESL students
- Students with learning disabilities
- Encourage creativity in those less confident
- Goal setting and growth mindset
- Social and emotional – help students explore their feelings
- Welcoming new students
- New teacher introduction
- Helpful low prep project for substitute teachers
- End of Year review
Here’s some more info about this bundle:
You might like to view other art bundles to keep the creativity flowing in your classroom:
- Fall Art and Writing Activities
- Halloween Art and Writing Activities
- Winter Art and Writing Activities
- New Year Art Activities (updated each year for free)
Stay in touch!
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2023
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only