- These ‘All About Me’ imaginative art and writing resources are ideal for use as getting to know you activities or as art specific lessons at both the beginning and end of year.
- Save 30% with this 10 resource, detailed 310 page bundle offer.
- Learn more about your students in a fun way and encourage them to express their individuality, goals, views, excitement and fears, likes and dislikes in a safe, creative and encouraging way.
- These activities are ideal for Grades 5-8 and are suitable for engaging both boys and girls, reflecting current trends and interests of this ‘tween’ age group.
- A Backpack About Me
- Snapshots About Us
- A Shoe About You
- A Bee About Me
- A Hoodie about Me
- Graffiti About Us
- A Basketball About Me
- A Polo About Me
- A Baseball Cap About Me
- A Watch About Me
- Resources are ready to print and go, and require only basic art materials such as good quality paper, marker pens, tape, glue, string, scissors, colored pencils
- Clear instructions and detailed hand drawn finished examples are included
- These activities aim to explore design, encourage visual expression, and also include written elements
- Questionnaires and prompts are designed to help students set goals, explore their strengths, and define areas where support may be needed
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan