- Engage and focus older students during their first week back with this creative and detailed ‘Backpack About Me’ art, writing and goal setting multi-page booklet activity.
- This is a really unique way for teachers and students to learn more about each other and is ideal for both boys and girls.
- Invite students to respond to the prompts and questions in an imaginative way, using both words and illustrations to create fantastic backpack booklets, reflecting their uniqueness and encapsulating their hopes, fears, dreams and goals for the year ahead.
- All About Me illustrative front page with fold up flap option
- All About Me written prompts with fold up flap option
- Goal setting page
- Weekly planner
- My book list
- What’s inside my backpack coloring page
- Lined and blank templates to create your own booklet page inserts
- Packing list for an imaginary adventure weekend with classmates
- Students can decorate a selection of backpack garland designs to make the classroom colorful and inspiring, welcoming them back to school.
- What’s inside my backpack coloring / cut and paste collage activity
- Design your own water bottles – ditch single use plastic!
- Doodle name backpacks
- Doodle sticky notes – blank, lined, apples
- Pencil doodles
- Photographs of completed examples are included in the packet, using a black pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 5+.
- The templates are designed to fit US Letter and A4 paper size for printing.
- UK/Can/Aus spellings of colour, favourite are included on templates.
- The finished backpacks make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan